Friday 29 July 2011

Making a clean break with a new fabrication

Hi everyone.

It's been a long time since I've posted anything, somehow life took over.

Anyway, during the time I've been away we have decided to give soap making a rest for a little while (a story for another day). But don't worry it's not the end of Barony Crafts. We have embarked on a new venture based on another passion of mine... FABRIC.

Dave has converted my soap workshop into a fabric workshop so I can spend my days making quilts, cushions and anything else that takes my fancy. I'm now also selling a small selection of contemporary quilting cottons and sewing bits'n'bobs so you can join me in a bit of creativity.

Dave is still working on the website but we will have some pics soon so you can see what we are up to.

No comments: