Friday 12 September 2008

Website Updates

It's about time I overhaul my website. For a start, not all my soaps I have on my stall are available to buy online. I have lots more products now including Liquid Handsoap, Hand & Body Lotion & Shower Gels. I have to admit that I've been so busy with my shows over the summer period I haven't had time to 'spring clean' the website.
The major prompt to do this is the festive season is nearing and my trade stockists are starting to ask about this years Christmas range. So, it time to sit down and charge at it like heading down the Lilliehammer Bobsliegh Run (have I mentioned I've done this!) once it starts there's no stopping it until it comes to an end somewhere miles from where you started.

just before the bobsleigh run
You may find that the words UNDER CONSTRUCTION are peppered over the website for the next couple weeks but you will still be able to buy as usuall. Hopefuly it will result in an easier to use and more pleasing to the eye Barony Crafts website. If you have any suggestions to help or any ideas of things you would like to see... drop me a post.

No comments: