Tuesday 21 October 2008

Christmas gets earlier every year, ba humbug.

Well, it's been a long time since I last blogged. I've been busy making stock, ill (just a bad cold), very busy making stock, lots of fairs & markets, very, very busy making stock and... phew!
You won't hear me complain though, but if you do... just remind me of my old desk job. That's enough to boost my enery levels. I did think working from home would mean that I would have plenty of time to make wonderful homemade gourmet dishes everynight for my husband's dinner, homebakes for the girls coming around for the odd morning coffee and lots of jams and pies to give as gifts. Huh, so much for that idea, I'm lucky if I can get a sandwich for lunch and at busy times poor Dave usually ends up with boring homemade soup for his dinner.
Anyway, this week I'll be making my new Christmas Range including Tipsy Auntie (mulled wine), Chocolate Orange, Deck The Halls (holly & mistletoe). Along with some of the old favourites, Three Wise Men gift pack, Candy Cane, Christmas Cracker, Let it Snow & Winter Wonderland.
This weekend is the first of our Christmas Fairs (it's not even Halloween yet!)

1 comment:

Just Original said...

I know what you mean about Christmas Fairs, all I seem to be doing is thinking about fairs, sewing stock for fairs & ordering supplies to make things for fairs!

My 1st fair is the 2nd November and the last is the 7th December which means I can then start concentrating on things for my Christmas.

Good luck with your fairs

Vanessa x