Friday 7 October 2011

Kona Solids

It's been a very exciting day today. I've had a delivery of some Kona Solids plain dye fabric. I'm not sure plain is the correct word as they are anything but. I have nearly 40 colours all through the rainbow and have chosen them to match my Riley Blake and Moda ranges. It took me nearly a whole day to decide which of 219 colours in the range were the best match, much to Dave's annoyance as I kept asking for his opinion, not that he was much help. Plain dyes have been the most requested thing from my customers so it is great to finally have some. They are great for backings and edgings and can add extra interest to project when used along side patterned fabrics. I also got myself some Robert Kaufman Metro Living fabrics which are very bright colours with white circles on them. They are another great addition to my range. You can see them all in the photo below, or why not pop in for a closer look.





No comments: