Wednesday 8 July 2009

Bloomin' typical!

Well, we are on the train to london but have already faced disaster once this morning...no,we didn't sleep in. I woke up at 3:30 and went to have a shower only to find the water scalding hot and no amount of fiddling with the dial would change it. Barony HQ has no running water!!! After a phone call to Scottish Water to report it I managed to find enough cold water in the kettle to get washed and my teeth brushed, thank heavens.

Anyway, i got my new I-phone and I love it (although it has taken from Madderty to Perth to get a reception to even start this blog. I'm away to play with some apps but I'll blog again soon... May even go onto Twitter. Feeling very calm at the moment all things considered. It's sure to change the nearer we get to the Plinth.

2 comments:

Buy Design said...

Good luck tomorrow. Just read in the Blairie that another local artist will be on the plinth tomorrow. His name is Neil Scott and he will be sketching the crowd and handing out pictures.
Have a great time.
Fiona

boo vake said...

good luck Claire!!
Arlene x