Monday 6 July 2009

Award Winning Barony

Hi All

As always, I've been busy. Here's a quick update of all the things I been doing under the 'Work' banner over the last month... Perthshire Showcase at Perth Racecourse (NEVER AGAIN - last year was well organised and and everything ran very smoothly... This year was a very different story (don't get me started on this one, I'm still fizzing). Talking of fizzing...Bath Bomb making with Buclyvie Primary School as part of their Eco Fair. I absolutely loved, loved, loved getting covered in bath bomb dust with the kids, so much so, I'm doing all again with the Auchterarder Library later this month.
Ok, Ok, I've held out for a whole paragraph before I had to blurt out...
'We've Won GOLD at the Royal Highland Show'.
Wow, talk about gobsmacked. The Judges were mystery shoppers on the morning of the first day (and the stall was looking full and fresh). The award was not only for my stall set up but also for my products, vision for my company's future (more info on that later this month...!?!?) and my customer service.

And we've just got back from the Scone Game Fair. A huge apology to everyone who came along to the stall to get their little stash of Barony Goodies only to find I'd sold out of a few of the favourites. I promise to have lots of my Lemongrass & Lime Hand & Body Lotion at Crieff Market on Saturday 11th July. I've been so busy attending shows that I haven't had anytime in the workshop to replenish stocks. I also have to return lots of emails, answerphone messages and send out orders (both individuals and stockists) that have come in during this week. Arrrgh, Monday morning is going to be hectic.

wee note: All of a sudden everyone is wanting Barony lip balms and my supplier of the cute wee aluminium tins is out of stock. As soon as I get the tins I'll have them back on the stall.

1 comment:

Eve Smith said...

wow, you looked really busy, thats what you want, your products look great, will have to look out for your wears, oh and well done on your gold at the royal highland show