Wednesday 8 July 2009

First

Made it to London, and to Trafalgar Square and seen the plinth for the first time.

I have seen a few of the other plinthers in action at various points during the day, who all seemed to have attracted a fair crowd. Had a nice chat with a couple from North London (a writer for The Bill & Midsommer Murders and a sculptress) who had come to see what it is all about.

Also been to the Science Museum (spotted another Antony Gormley sculpture) and for tea at Hard Rock Cafe.

Feeling quite nervous now, less than 12 hours to go and hoping for good weather so I can make the bath bombs. Now in my hotel room
wrapping some soap samples to give away .

Dave had hoped to update our website with details of what I am doing, but alas our web site can't be updated from the i phone. I will put some more details of my master plan on here later, hopefully people will find it and understand what is going on.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed and left blog comments wishing me luck, it's what I need at the moment.

No comments: